CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Partners in Crime.... A Day in the Life with Karlee and Kate

Here are some pics of life at our house with two preschoolers....This is Kate's chair pulled into Karlee's room. Look closely at the black marks on the cork board and purple wall. And I thought they couldn't reach the pen....This was two brand new, FULL, never-opened containers of soap. Within minutes they had been opened and used ALOT.... On what you ask???? Just keep lookingTo clean their bathroom of course! They told me it was dirty so they used the soap and their toothbrushes to clean the counters, cabinets and ELECTRICAL OUTLET!!Using the bathroom can prove quite dangerous as you can see. I heard the security alarm beep twice. This is what I found. Kate had brought down the wicker chair from her room DOWNSTAIRS to the kitchen and decided to try to set the alarm.A daily sight - Kate's closet....The bedrail- this was a double bedrail that connects under the mattress. It has been ducktaped and everything- we gave up. It's now in the garbage.
Bake Day- two little hands getting into the goodies while they cool

Kate LOVES naptime- if you look at her arm, you will see three purses on her shoulder along with numerous books, babies, etc.Another post nap picure of Kate- a sequin dress, ladybug boots, and a Christmas coat- she had none of that on before naptime.Need I say more????
Kate is sitting here with me while I blog this post and is telling me who did each picture. They are truly two little stinkers!


























5 comments:

LucisMomma said...

I'm sorry, Lori, but I was laughing! Life here is so busy with just ONE preschooler--Luci keeps us hopping! I can't imagine TWO preschoolers!

susan w

The Thomas Crew said...

Lori, we should get together and do a reality show. Tim and I were painting at my mother's house last week and went back into her kitchen to check on Julia and Carson and they had crayoned on every wall and the frig. Not to mention, they had somehow marked on the walls we were painting on as well. Some days you just have to laugh and say, This is my life. I love it!!
Leah

Carie said...

That is so cute! A wrote all over our leather couch and chair with an ink pen while we were playing cards in the kitchen with our neighbors! I can't let her out of my sight for a second!

Sonya said...

Oh Lori thanks for the reminder that I have it easy with Katie Lin because she doesn't have a partner in crime!!!

LOL!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

WOW! The girls have really grown. How wonderful that they have such and imagination. ;-) I am glad to see that they BOTH are doing well and that some how you are surviving!

Mary McG
in TN