We had made cookies and someone, whose name should remain (eloise) I mean PRIVATE, threw a little flour in my direction. Well, I retaliated and it became an all out war! I wish you could see my counters, furniture and floor- I still have flour everywhere!! I know, its messy, but sometimes in life, we just need to act stupid for about 10 minutes.
Eloise and Kalie- There will be flour caked in their hair for days!

I found out tonight (12 hours before registration) that I will be teaching this summer. The numbers were lower than expected so I am only teaching 2 classes which is fine because I get home at 10 am!! But, today, the girls and I along with my sister and her 3 girls went to the new park. It has one of those fountains and we all went through it- how else do you cool off in an Alabama summer? Here is Andrea, Lilly, Emma and Khloe and baby Maela is the coolest one of all, sleeping away...

We were so wet!

My girls!

Karlee loves the fountain the most. I love her smiles!!!

Kate's solution to the water getting in her eyes. I had so much fun with yall!

Drew practicing for praise team. Kate was singing with him in the microphone. Karlee was a little shy at first.

Here she is joining in. They love it when he practices because they get to be on the stage! ha! Okay, the blog is caught up I think. There are several posts here- enjoy!
1 comments:
Flour Power! Hilarious. What I want to know is who swept up the flour and got it out of the cracks in the hardwood. You know me, always thinking practical. Next time ya'll visit, I want you to teach us how to play "Flour, flour, everywhere there's flour!"
Love,
Green, Party of Five
Post a Comment