CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

First Days of School

Kalie started 5th grade today! She was beaming when she got out- she loved it!
Karlee started pre-K and is now at the same school with Kalie. She was nervous at first but had a huge smile on her face when I picked her up.
Kate is in her final year of preschool. She was not happy about going to a different school than her sisters but she had a great day.

First day of school! We pray for a blessed, good year! (and for three teachers- ha ha!)

4 comments:

Carmen said...

How nice of you to pray for the teachers too! I sure hope some of my parents think of that as well. Enjoy the school year.

andrea said...

I'm already praying for Ms. Sherrod next year. haha

Pandamonium Mom said...

What sweet pictures. And I loved your painting pictures - glad you enjoyed that fun activity. You get bonus points though for trying it with what, 6 girls? I was only brave enough to do it with two! ha!
Looks like you've all had a fun summer.
DeEtte

LucisMomma said...

Glad I logged on to see what you are doing nowadays! Good luck this school year, girls.

Best wishes on your doctorate work, too!