CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Khloe


6 years ago God blessed our family with one of the most precious blessings- my neice Khloe. Her birthday is actually February 15 and we have celebrated these last few days! Khloe is in kindergarten and loves babies, reading and jazz. She has a smile that lights up an entire room and a spirit as gentle as a lamb. She is one of Kalie's best friends and almost is our across the street neighbor. She is a wonderful cousin, grandaughter, daughter, sister and neice. God has already used Khloe's life to show a little more of Himself to those who know her. Khloe, I love you and I thank God for you. You will always be my Boebie and I will forever be your Bobba.
(Khloe doing a crazy motion at her dance party)

0 comments: