I have worked at a gourmet food/gift basket shop this week while the owner is in Brazil. Karlee and Kate have been with me. Overall, it has been great. They have been true troopers to say the least. Above, we are coloring with chalk.
These two are such partners in crime. If they ever realize what the two of them together are capable of accomplishing, the world is in trouble! ha! They are singing and walking around in a hug. You can't see their faces, but trust me- they both have quite the mischieveous grin.
And here you go. Today, I was having them rest for a little while and wasn't far from them. I heard them giggling but thought they were just being silly at each other. Then, I walked back in the room and they had found the filler stuff! All I could do was grab my phone and take a picture!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
A Different Kind of Week
Posted by drew and lori at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lori,
That picture with the filler is hilarious. It sounds like a little girl's dream, all the pretty colors flying everywhere. I hope it wasn't too much problem to clean up.
susan w.
Oh this cracks me up! They are so sweet! The 2 of them are going to be best friends for life! It is so precious to have your children so close in age! EC and A fight but also love each other dearly!
Post a Comment