CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Will Colorado Ever Be the Same?

(This is Drew, WOW!) Last week my older brother David and I got to enjoy two full days of snowskiing at Crested Butte, CO. A couple of months ago, I got this hairbrained idea to see if my brothers and I could go out west on a ski trip. Lori and her sisters have been doing the trip thing, so we should start. My brothers and I actually grew up skiing every year for Spring Break and luuuuuv it. Anyway, our step-sister and her husband own a house in Crested Butte and gladly supplied our housing. I found a good airfare into Denver and we were on our way! Regretfully, Daniel, couldn't join us. We missed you Daniel! We had an awesome time! Here are some sights.

Mike and Suzanne Carter's house. (Our step-sister, y'all are awesome!!!) Look at all the snow!

The view from the porch with it snowing.

The same view from the porch, not snowing, beautiful sunset!

Riding the lift.

I have never seen it snow as heavy!

As if skiing didn't wear us out bad enough!


Amazing views!

The resort area.

Next time, we'll need to spring for a four-wheel drive. Digging the car out of the driveway got old! We had an awesome time, just the guys. Really enjoyed the time with you David. Looking forward to the next one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne wants pictures! These are great! I'm so glad you guys had a good time and hope Daniel can join you next time. Love, Mom

andrea said...

I am so glad that you two had a great time. I will be laughing about the frozen sunscreen for a long time.

Sonya said...

What a great idea! Brother trip!!!
WONDERFUL PICS!!

Jason Egly said...

next time you should take an "honorary brother." he he.

Stuart said...

Drew -

Looks like your ski trip was all you had hoped for! Kinda makes me wish I knew how to ski...
Hopefully my Grand Canyon pics will turn up some equally stunning sunsets and landscapes.

Stu