CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 05, 2008

Fun with Tadpoles

The tadpoles are back in the pond this year and our girls make this a daily trek to check on them!Kate has gotten the nickname "tadpole" after watching these little creatures and Kate together! She loves to watch them but she is not about to TOUCH one. She got some cups and now gets them in the cups and then pours them back out. Poor tadpoles! ha!Karlee loves playing with these! She loves frogs anyway, so she is excited about watching them.
Even Kalie plays with them.

Aren't they beautiful? Okay, so I know I am the mom here, but I think they are just beautiful!
These three sisters are tighter than blood. One of the most priceless gifts of how our family has been put together, is the bond these three have with each other. They are a perfect fit.

0 comments: