CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Check out my mother's day treat from the girls!


Also, I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing women I know. To my mother in law, Charlotte, I live with the results of your mothering every day and I will never be able to put into words how blessed I feel. Thank you! To Grandmother- I miss our lunches now that I am at UNA! I love you and thank God for the beautiful influence you are! To Andrea- you are an amazing mom and I look forward to greeting Maela with a mighty HELLLLOOOOOOO!!!! Love you! And last but not least, to my MOM- I love you, thank God for you every day and am so thankful to celebrate with you. Sitting in your room just quietly visiting was the greatest way to spend the day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love the video. They gave you a great performance.

Hope for Lucy said...

That is the cutest video....made me smile today!
Love you girls!!!

Green Party of Four