Meet Bella Fern - the newest addition to the family (actually, my sister, parents and us are "sharing" her.)
and SOOOOO patient...
So, how did this come to be? Well, when I was a little girl, I went to a school fall festival one November and a woman came up to me and asked me if I wanted a kitten. I was five and said YES! The lady I was with informed this woman that my parents might say no. But, when I got home and walked in with this bundle of fluff, shone my bright dark brown eyes up to my dad and said please, may I keep her? Well, the rest as they say is history. My beloved cat died when I was a senior in high school. And to be honest, I had never wanted another cat. Then, this lady at school brought this kittens and I think something triggered. I called Andrea and asked if she wanted to go in together on this cat. She said yes. Our fullest intentions were for the cat to be outside. Bella Fern got her name because the girls love Charlotte's Web and Fern is the little girl in that book. Kate wanted Ella and the rest of us wanted Bella from the Twilight book series. So, Bella Fern became the name. She is the sweetest cat and guess what- she doesn't go for sleeping in the garage. She loves to be cuddled up next to someone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment