CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 07, 2008

THANKSGIVING HOLIDAYS

About one month ago, Karlee told me she wanted to get her ears pierced before Thanksgiving. The deal was that she had to give up the pacifier for one month (habit's broken). She gave it to us and never had any problems. The night before Thanksgiving we found ourselves in Walmart of all places and here she is!!





waiting for them to do it




after the fact, the tears came. but not for long...
she is so excited about her ears! she picked out the earrings- pink hearts.
our family



my two sisters and me.


so thankful for each other




sweet kate




i love karlee's smile


our kalie is growing up
Drew's family has an annual game of football.
we meet at a church for drew's family because we are so big. somehow, a big karaoke extravaganza began. Drew and I are dancing to Love Train I think.


Drew, Dave and Daniel singing something- Drew has the air guitar down to an art...


more Love Train


we surprised Drew with the Achy Breaky Heart as a joke- so he did more dancing than singing- ha! This ended up as a Karaoke night quite late..... We had a great time visiting with family.



Kalie and I had our annual shopping trip. She and Amy went out at 4 am! My mom and I came at 6 am! We had a great time!

We are so thankful for the blessings of this year.












0 comments: