CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

15 Years Ago Today...


a new chapter in the lives of Drew and Lori was started, that is still being written today! Lori and I had our very first date on April 11, 1992. I was just a smitten little kid then. Now, I'm all grown up, so I guess I'm a smitten grown up. And, we're still going out!

Lori, I stand in awe of where our relationship has come in 15 years and the many amazing things we that we have been through together. I am so thankful to God. You are the love of my life and thanks for going out with me!

-Drew

2 comments:

Carie said...

Okay Drew, you brought me to tears! How sweet! Carie McCrary

Lisa said...

How sweet! This is a great photo of you two.
I can't wait to see your Easter photos! I am sure all the girls were precious.
Lisa