CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

One Year Gotcha Day for Kate

On April 19, 2005, a little girl was found at an orphanage gate in Nanning, Guangxi China. The pictures of her are below. .......Almost a year later, on April 17, 2006, that little girl officially became Kate Elizabeth LiXin Jamieson- a forever part of our family...... (this picture was taken a few days later)
And now, April 17, 2007, she is a Jamieson through and through. Her mischievious grin, heart-felt laugh and hilarious personality make days... as Drew likes to say... "comical." Kate, we love you with our whole hearts and cannot imagine life without you. You were created for us and us for you. Since the beginning of time God knew we would all be a family! We are so thankful for your life.





4 comments:

Carie said...

I definately can not imagine your family without Kate! She and Abbey have a lot in common with the whole naked thing!

Lisa said...

Happy Gotcha anniversary! Love all the photos! Looks like you all have had a great sprink break too! We did. Now just a few more weeks left in school.
I love all the Easter photos. I wasn't able to view them before! The girls are all beautiful in their dresses.
Lisa

Hope for Lucy said...

That is just the coolest story! I cannot believe how fast time is passing by. It's a really good thing to try to capture these stories on your blog - one day Kate (and Karlee and Kalie) will treasure these musings!! Back to the previous post, the picture of the girls in the field of flowers is absolutely AWESOME! You should have it framed. We really miss seeing you all.
Love,
Jerry, Connie, Austin, and Lily Grace

Our Adoption Story said...

Oh, our girls are growing up. I can't even begin to imagine life without them. Kate sure gets more beautiful everytime I see her face. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
Laura