CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday Dad! We love you and are grateful for your life!!!
My dad is also known as Dada- here is with three of his 6 grandchildren.
My dad is not a big cake eater, but loves him a banana split so we started that tradition years ago. I love this picture because of Emma's expression- she is watching Mimi make that banana split with everything she has! ha!

2 comments:

Carie said...

Precious! You guys are like us, Birthdays are a BIG deal around here and I hope my children continue that tradition as well. Mike isn't a big cake eater either so I might start some sort of tradition like yours!

Sonya said...

I did not remember our Dad's birthdays are so close! Tomorrow is my Dad's bday!!!
Tell Dr. D HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the Hodge family!

Sonya