Andrea may shoot me for this one- but James bought a dirt bike recently and one day I happened to look out the window and saw them riding- of course, my camera was right beside me ha!My mom and dad have been taking turns taking the grandchildren out to eat on Mondays. One Monday, they had a picnic with all 6. You can't see everyone real well, but I was trying to not be seen as I snapped photos. You know, these are the moments I pray our children will remember for the rest of their lives.
ARE YOU READY???? I keep trying to tell people that Kate loves to be naked. One day she beebops outside just like you see below. Andrea and I were talking and I said the only thing we need now is for Lilly to come out naked too (she happens to love being unclothed as well). Not two seconds later, Andrea said- look!!! And there was Lilly- walking out of their house naked as a jaybird. So, I RAN and grabbed the camera and took tons of pictures. We were cracking up!
As Daddy and Mommy work on the flower beds, the girls know exactly what that means- FUN IN THE SPRINKLER!!!
Okay, another story behind the next two pictures. There is a song from the musical Wicked which I haven't seen called Popular. We have heard it at tons of dance competitions and while it is not a favorite of mine, Kalie loves to imitate the girl because she sings with this strange voice. Anyway, she got a copy of the song and has been making up dances. Well, she and Eloise made up one and they took turns being the popular one and the one that's "helped." Then they performed for Drew and me. They about died when I told them I was going to blog this, but it was too funny not too. They had crazy hair dos going and stuffed animals stuffed in their clothes- it really was funny! I just love to watch creativity!!
Eloise is helping Kalie
And Eloise is about to be helped by Kalie
Yes, our girls are going to be well rounded. They can even hold their own on a tractor (with Dada driving of course!)
Kalie's turn
And Kate rode too- of course she has to have the earphones on because it was a little loud. I am telling you- all she needs is someone feeding her strawberries and bon bons and fanning her at the same time. Woe is the day later on when she has fingernails and breaks one!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
A Little Humor to Share and Sweet Moments Too
Posted by drew and lori at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SUPER CUTE PICS!!! The one of Kate and Lilly is hilarious!! You always do such a great job with your blog!!
I just saw your comment on my blog...I went under "customize" and went to the header of the page and found the picture on a website and just plugged it in. It took me a few times to get the picture just the right size and I still can't get the text centered like I want it. It is a work in progress! Have changed your blog over to the new "google" version? That might make a difference. I am still playing with it.
LORI!!!
Those are GREAT pics!! I am LOL!
Sonya
Oh my! OK. You had told us this before but now we have the 'skinny' on it! Should we bring over some of Lily's clothes for the poor baby girl?
Goodness, maybe getting Abbey and Kate together wouldn't be such a great idea! My girl LOVES being naked too! You've heard the story right? The one where our postman got to witness Abbey naked riding her tricycle!
Lori, you have a truly amazing family. What a neat post.
susan
Post a Comment