CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

There are several new posts, so keep scrolling....oh our poor children- they will never be able to say that they have had one of those "mature" mothers! ha! Well, seriously though, how grateful I am- because of these three, I get to be called Mommy.Drew with his mom and grandmother!

CC with Kalie, Karlee and Kate

While Drew celebrated with his mom and grandmother, my family went to the park and had a picnic by the river. Kate had dropped her shoe and was having a come-apart.
Mimi with her three daughters and 6 granddaughters!

Mom, Andrea, Amy and me
To my grandmothers whose lives were legacies, to my mom for all the selfless love she gives, to my mother in law who shared with me one of her most precious treasures, to my sister andrea for being such a fun mommy, to amy who one day will have children of her own, to birthmoms who are wondering about the children they brought in the world, to my friends who are awesome mommies or are about to be mommies, I wish you a very Happy Mother's Day- I love you all! And you have all touched my life in real ways!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Mother's Day! It looks like you had a wonderful day spending it with family.
Congratulations to your dad!
Lisa

Carie said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LORI! You are an awesome mommy and I am so proud to count you as my friend!

Carie said...

Also, LOVE the look on Kates face in both the silly pic and the pic with Drews mom! She is definately a card!