WHEW!!! Things are rolling! Karla called this morning with a confirmed consulate appointment. It is scheduled for April 24. A consulate appointment is simply our last step in China- we get Kate's passport, etc. and then we fly home on April 25. We are still working on the details of everything else so I will post as soon as that is worked out. We are so excited!
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow---Im so excited for you! What a blessed week you are having. I cant wait to see that sweet picture of Kate. We are praying for you. GOD IS SO GOOD---ALL THE TIME!
Love ya!
Jerry, Connie, Austin
and soon Lily Grace
How exciting!
I'm so happy for you. I look forward to following your journey!
YIPPEE!!!! I am so excited for you that you guys get to bring Kate home soon!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!
Leah
Post a Comment