CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

TO CHINA FOR KATE... in 14 DAYS!!!!!

We have finally worked out our travel arrangements. We will be leaving on April 12 and arrive in Beijing on April 14. On April 16, we fly into Nanning. We get Kate on April 17. We fly into Guangzhou on April 21, then on April 25, we begin our journey home. We will arrive home on April 26.

I wanted to post this map of China, so you can see where we will be. We will begin our journey in Beijing, then fly into Nanning (go south, close to Vietnam border) then the last few days will be in Guangzhou (move a little to the right of Nanning.)

It feels so good to have this all done. We leave in 14 days!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations, Lori! It's so great to hear that you are finally able to travel to pick up Kate. I hope you have a wonderful, safe trip.

Angela

The Wiggintons said...

Congratulations!!! I know you are so excited and can't wait to get on that plane. We will pray for your safety. We will also pray that little Kate warms up quickly and completely. Have a great trip!

The Wiggintons

tonya said...

Oh Lori! YAY! I’m so thrilled for you- I could just jump up and down! My heart is full of joy just thinking about your little Kate who is waiting for you and how she will be a part of your wonderful family soon. What a blessing for you and for her! I’m just so excited about this journey!

Praying for you!
Love,tonya

Anonymous said...

May God bless and keep you safe on your journey. I can't wait to meet Kate in June. Love, Aunt Brenda