We have met a precious family that has an 8 year old daughter and they are adopting from China. Ashleigh is going to be an awesome big sister and we look forward to getting Kalie and Ashleigh and Karlee, Sarah and Kate together real soon! Their little girl, Sarah was on the same list that our Kate was. They leave tomorrow and we pray for safety, peace, strength and great joy! CONGRATULATIONS to the Morgan Family- we praise God with you!!
If you want to follow their journey, go to www.adoptionstoryteller.com and click on Sarah Morgan.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Friends are On Their Way to China
Posted by drew and lori at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Lori,
I can't wait for you to get your travel approval. I hope it's soon. I put some pictures up on our blog. You'll have to check it out! Can't wait to hear that you have good news...
Post a Comment