CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Frogs and Monkeys and American Girls... OH MY!!!

Since this is Kate's first Halloween, I had to post a picture of her digging out the pumpkin goop- she would start to stick her hand in and then pull it out every time saying oooooh!!! She was not going to touch that stuff!
Our little monkey- the most appropriate costume for our Kate
Kalie was Samantha the American Girl- Samantha was dressed just like her!
Karlee had about 50 ideas for Halloween and did not understand why she had to just choose one. But in the end, she stuck with a frog. I asked her why a frog and she said- I like Frogs!! What better reason? She was a cute one that is for sure!

2 comments:

Charity said...

OH MY is right! Those girls! How stinkin' cute!! Looks like everyone had fun!!

Sonya said...

THEY ARE TOO CUTE!!!