CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Most Special Gift


Today was Karlee's Christmas program at school. They sang some precious songs and then the teacher called up students for "solos." Now, thankfully, I had been "prepared" that they were going to do this but we never thought Karlee would actually do it in front of people. Well, our little three year old walked up there, took that microphone and in front of 100+ people sang JESUS LOVES ME with her whole heart. She did not miss a note, a beat or a word. It was absolutely angelic and of course brought tears to our eyes. (that's an understatement!) The song has extra special meaning to us as we have sang it to her since the night we brought her home. It has always been her favorite song.
I wish so much that we had the means to put her singing on this blog- you would be blessed. She was so comfortable up there and told me later that she liked that microphone! ha! Oh how I wish you all could have heard her!!! Oh to be given this gift.....Needless to say, I was blessed.... I am blessed.

7 comments:

Denna said...

Great going Karlee. I wish I could have heard you.

Anonymous said...

what a blessing it was. I am so blessed and thankful to be sweet Karlee's "that." It was definetly her moment to shine. Watching her sing and smiling so big that her little eyes completely shut was so precious. I am so thankful that I was able to share in the experience.

Charity said...

How precious is that sweet girl!?!?! Wish I could have seen her performance!!

Jason Egly said...

absolutely precious! what a sweet blessing!

Lisa said...

How precious is that? I wish I could have heard her! It would bring tears to my eyes too.
Lisa

Pandamonium Mom said...

How precious!! Yeah Karlee!!

Hope for Lucy said...

Karlee!

You are so precious and we love you and miss you!

Love
Green Party of Four