There are several posts to include our celebrations of this season. We had our own family Christmas time and watching Kate open her first Christmas present so meticulously was such a memory. Karlee fully understood what was going on and enjoyed it greatly. Kalie was the excited little lady she always is. Drew and I just enjoyed watching our girls- the excitement that children provide, the magic of the day. It was very special. We also go to my parent's house for a morning brunch and opened gifts with my sisters. The food was delicious- complete with cupcakes for Jesus' birthday. 6 granddaughters- WOW- that's the best way to describe the atmosphere in that room. I will never forget listening to Kalie and Khloe reading the Christmas story. Later, we went to Drew's parent's house and enjoyed being together with them as well. It was a special holiday. I love Christmas! I love the excitement, surprising people, the magic that surrounds the whole holiday. And of course, thinking back to that special night. I never can get past what Mary must have thought that night she gave birth to the King of the World in a barn. Happy Birthday Jesus!
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hkgdxcvb...That was Landon's comment! I wasn't sure where I should post my comment, there were so many cute pics!! You guys have such a sweet family! I plan to post pics in the morning!
Wow - I loved seeing all your fun Christmas pictures!! I'm glad it was such a special day!! Thanks for the note and prayers - life is such a wild ride sometimes (but wouldn't trade it for anything!)
Maybe at some point this next year, I'll actually get to meet your girls in person - they're all so adorable!
DeEtte
Merry Christmas Jamiesons! Thank you for the pictures. It's fun to see what Kalie, Karlee, and Kate are up to. Praying for your family as the calendar turns to another year - 2007 here we come!
Merry Christmas! Looks like you all had a wonderful holiday!
Happy New Year!
Lisa
Wow! It's a good thing I waited a few days to read this. It brought tears to my eyes. You sure had a blessed time with your family. Now, I know what all I missed. Next year, we will all be together. I love you all and am so blessed to have you in our lives.
Laura
Post a Comment