Mrs. Warren and Kalie made cookies together this week. Kalie got to wear the apron that Mrs. Warren made in high school home- ec class! The cookies were delicious and Kalie had so much fun! I heard stories about their time together the rest of the evening!
Mrs. Warren has been a family friend for a very long time. She deserves an extra jewel in her crown because she endured giving me piano lessons after we moved here when I was in high school! I have always thought so highly of her and her dear husband. She played in mine and Drew's wedding and now Kalie gets to benefit from getting to spend time around this dear sweet lady! Thank you Mrs. Warren- I am still waiting on the recipe!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Friends come in all ages....
Posted by drew and lori at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How sweet! Kalie is just gorgeous! Look at that smile!
Post a Comment