CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More Time on the Lake

We took some friends, Mike and Carrie and their children Emma Claire, Abby and Conner and Scott and Ashli Smith with their children Hudson and Anna Claire on the river. Plus our family of 5- what a crew we made! The children loved it! Some of my pics didn't turn out, so I didn't get everyone, but everyone had fun. Drew grilled and was the captain of the boat all afternoon. I have got to get my lisense soon so he can take some ski runs and stuff!

this is Conner- not too crazy about being woke up or having to sit on that boat! isn't he adorable?
Scott, Emma Claire, Anna Claire, Karlee and Kalie are in the water cooling off
Drew took Scott and Mike on one more ride!
okay, GIRL'S TURN!! but the tube flipped as we were getting situated and getting back on is always so hilarious! here is Carrie being pulled up by Ashli!
I'm thinking... oh man........ we had a great run though!
Emma Claire turned 6!! We had to sing to her!

1 comments:

Carie said...

Lori, We had a blast! Thanks so much for taking us out on your boat! I'll have to get a copy of some of your pictures, (some of mine didn't turn out either) and I will give you what I got! Hope we can do it again soon!