Our friends Stuart and Tonya and two of their children, Abby and Caleb came for the weekend. They used to live here before the days of children and we were usually together! Tonya and I taught together at the same school. We hit it off immediately. Drew and Stuart did as well. Then they had Josh, then Kalie came, then we all moved but they didn't come back!!! We had lost touch for a while but over the last year or so have reconnected and its like we never lost a day. We love this family! And as you can see, they are as crazy as us!Stuart posing for a picture! oooooh! says Tonya
The evening boat ride was pretty cool after playing in the water.
Tonya and I have gone crazy from all the time apart.
Karlee, Kalie and Abby going for a ride. Abby gives the thumbs up sign. She's ready!
Drew got to ski
Caleb is fishing
Okay, a story here. Drew swears that he had nothing to do with this tube ride but Tonya and I will never be convinced.... Anyway, it was ROUGH and we are showing here that we will NOT be defeated! BRING IT ON!!
Then we tried 100 times to get a picture of us both standing. It didn't happen
But Tonya got the award for staying on that thing.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
WHAT A WEEKEND!!
Posted by drew and lori at 11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WHAT FUN!!!
I just LOVE summer!!! Are you guys going to the LL China Reunion tomorrow? We are, hope to see ya!
SonyaHodge@aol.com
I was just checking out your blog and had to come back and reminisce about our FUN weekend! sniff...sniff
Post a Comment