Last Friday, my parents, Andrea and her family and Kalie went to the beach. Because of school, we had to wait til Wednesday evening to come down. And also due to the size of our bunch, so Andrea and her family were there the first half and we came the second half. Kalie was there 9 days!! She had a great time and I am still waiting on the pictures from before we arrived! ha! But, below are a bunch of pictures from a very low-key, bum-like 3 1/2 day stay at Orange Beach. I think it caught us off guard just how low key it was- I think Drew and I were in shock most of the time. ha! We have some great memories from this trip! We enjoyed watching our girls, and getting time with my parents. We played games and had a picnic... well, you will see from the pictures below.
Kate was going to have nothing to do with the ocean at first but then with Dada carrying her, she realized it wasn't so bad after all...
Amy and I had been making silly pictures so my dad joined in.
Amy and me. I enjoyed getting to spend some fun time with her.
and after 9 days with 3 daughters. two sons in law and 6 granddaughters, what do you expect????
7 comments:
Hi Lori. You don't know me, but I found your blog through Carie. I am a member of her old church here in Decatur. I hope you don't mind, but I have been a little nosey...I have a good reason...It has been on my heart for a couple of years now to adopt a little girl from China or Taiwan. I have to wait 2 more years to be old enough for China. I don't know if or when an adoption will actually happen, but your blog has brought tears to my eyes to see such a happy family created and surrounded by God. May he continue to bless you all.
How very, very blessed you are!
Debra
Mama to Pru and PeiLi
Absolutely precious!! Those children of yours are BEAUTIFUL!! I can tell y'all had a great time!
Hi Lori, Great pictures looks like fun at the beach! Duane and I can tell a difference in Karlee's eyes even in the photos and we are so glad God is answering prayer! Call me sometime. Eli is doing great! They want us in Uganda in Sept. and I am trying to get our USCIS paperwork expedited. Pray for that. Love ya! Melissa
THOSE ARE GREAT PICS!!! LOVE the one of your parents at the end...what a hoot!
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!
Looks like so much fun for all! Great pictures.
DeEtte
Those are great photos. Looks like you all had a great time. I love the photos of the girls.
Post a Comment