I feel like we do the same things over and over- but when its hot....Kalie and Eloise went down the slide
Khloe, Karlee and Kalie and Hanan are playing on the slide- if you look closely, Karlee has a squirt toy aimed at someone! She was after Hanan because he had been chasing Kalie! It was so funny!
Kalie and Hanan- they have been friends since nursery days at church! They go to school together as well.
I love this picture of Kate
We took Drew's brother Daniel and Abbe and their children on the boat. This was Jonah first time to tube. He liked it!
Mommy and Karlee playing in the lake
We are seeing more and more happy smiles like these!
She is so silly!
Drew is usually driving the boat, but this time got to tube with the girls.
Maddie is taking it easy- isn't that the sweetest- she's sucking her thumb.
Kalie left for the beach with all my family Friday morning. We are going down later this week but I have to finish my class first. Karlee and Kate have really missed her!! But we have been having fun here while we "wait" ha!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
More Wet and Wild Summer Days
Posted by drew and lori at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVED THE PICS! That Karlee is so funny and Kate looks like a superstar in her sunglasses! I can't wait to see pics from the beach! Have a great time!
LOVE that pic of Kate too!
Sonya
Lori,
Karlee's smiles have really changed. It is almost like looking at a different little girl. I feel like I am seeing her real self in those happy photos in this post of yours. YAY!
susan willingham
Post a Comment