I am a little later than usual posting but I am only getting to post because of a sweet friend who saved me in a huge time of crisis!! On Memorial Day, we all went to the lake. Andrea's friend Charity came too. When I got my camera out to start taking pictures, I realized that my dad and I had switched batteries over the weekend and I had failed to put my battery back in my camera. Amy always has her camera and when she got hers out, she had left the memory card in her computer. My mom's camera was also a possibility but her battery was gone too or something. CHARITY to the RESCUE!!! She had her camera and was gracious enough to take pictures of our girls having fun on the lake. So, here are a few from Memorial Day and THANK YOU CHARITY!!!thank you charity (and landon- isn't he the cutest??)
amy with lilly and kate (lilly took it all in quietly and kate never stopped grinning.)
this is james with emma and karlee on the jetski.
Friday, June 01, 2007
Memorial Day- It's SUMMER TIME!!!
The girls loved tubing once again. Drew and I got to ski. Kalie drove the jetski with Dada and Drew- and was crazy!! She also got to practice driving the boat. Kate tubed standing up in the little seats- and when she saw Drew ski, she replied, "me ski."- NO FEAR!! Karlee had fun swimming and the jetski was a favorite of hers this time. We had lots of fun!
Posted by drew and lori at 6:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are so silly!! It was no big deal! We sure had fun!! Thanks for letting us spend the day with y'all!
Post a Comment