David's centerpiece was a buzzard tied to a rope on a tree- it was hilarious!
Is he blowing out the candle or trying to eat it? I am not sure!
And yes, he even serenated us at his own party!
We, along with 3 other couples, celebrated our friend, David's 40th birthday this weekend with a great dinner at Turtlepoint. We had a great time and my sides are still sore from laughing... David, who is a talented singer, went up and sang with the musician for the evening. Well, actually, he took her place on a couple of songs- ha! He sang his wife's favorite song- Moondance ( ha! love you Leslie!) and another one. And David, I know she may hate me when she reads this, but I hope all your birthday wishes come true! (okay, Leslie, it IS his 40th.....) Thank you for including us on such a fun celebration! And Happy Birthday David!
2 comments:
HEY HEY LORI!
Love your new green and purple on the blog!
Sonya
Happy birthday!
It's our family birthday too! Come celebrate with us today!
xo
Val
Post a Comment