CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nadia is One!

Many of you may remember the newborn and mom that came to stay with us for about 4 months last year. Well, this Tuesday, Nadia will be one year old! Nadia has been living with our dear friends Jud and Donna since January. God has done mighty things this past year and we praise Him for this little life and for the family he has grown and put together.Nadia is having some fun with her cake!
Karlee loves Chuck E CheeseKalie even loves to ride the new horse ride!Kate thought Nadia was hilarious!
Jud, Donna and Nadia- what a precious blessing they each are for each other. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of the fun celebration!


2 comments:

Sonya said...

It is wonderful to hear an update on Nadia! She is just beautiful!

Sonya

Carie said...

Hey Lori, I can't find your email. Email me and I will tell you how I did the header! Cariepage@yahoo.com