CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 01, 2007

First Week as Teacher Again

Well, I have just survived my first week as instructor at UNA! Maybe I should say the students survived! ha! I have students from India, China, Turkey, Africa, Japan and Nepal all together! It is awesome! I am convinced though just after 5 days that I will be the one who in the end has learned the most. I think they are still trying to figure me out but are learning that I love to laugh- one of my classes even played a joke on me Friday and just giggled! It was funny. I have a Reading class and a Listening class. These students are so interested in learning and the most polite I have ever been around. I absolutely love it and hope that there will be a need for me for many semesters doing what I am doing right now. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. The girls did well too. I have a girl coming to my house on Tuesdays and Thursdays that is one of my sister's best friends and Karlee and Kate love her, so its perfect. And most of the time I am gone on those days, they are napping. This is just such a unique experience!

4 comments:

Sonya said...

That is wonderful Lori! I am so happy it is all working out!


Sonya

Charity said...

I am glad to hear it is going well!!

Lisa said...

I hope everything works out and the kids do great! Sounds like you are off to a good start.

Annie said...

I'm glad you and your students all survived! It sounds like an exciting job.