Yes, it's that time again- our 2nd annual Sister's Weekend! Last weekend we went to Nashville for the night and had a great time. We ate at the Melting Pot (yummmmmmm) and heard some great 80's music and of course shopped!! I wish I could have posted more pictures but for my blogging friends that don't really know me, they would have been too much! ha!
On our way.... (our trips always begin with goofy pictures)
Getting ready to go to the Melting Pot!
We have a SECRET!
SHOCKER!!!
Listening to some great music downtown Nashville!
And of course the traditional Starbucks. However this particular cup must have had extra expresso in it because none of us slept. The funny thing is that we were all quiet and still and didn't realize no one else was sleeping until 6 am when I raised my head and Andrea whispers out- ARE YOU AWAKE?? And I said, Been that way all night long!!! To which Amy quietly replies- ME TOO! Oh well, just an early start on a great day of shopping!
The only store open as early as we got there was the Bass Pro Shop. This is Amy's idea of kiaking (Stuart, if I spelled that word wrong, don't get upset- ha!)
I seriously do have a dream of a weekend of back-country camping and hiking. This is me imagining myself after several miles of climbing....
The end of the trip. What a fun time we had- oh the memories! Perhaps my favorite is "OH MY GOSH......" or how about "I love to watch people drink" (says the waiter giving us water) or..... well let's just let the list end there ....... One thing that will always stand out about this trip is this. We have always seen ourselves as very different people. But I think we learned that we 3 have something very much in common- Andrea and Amy- we three have it and somebody wants it! ha! ha! I love you two so much! After next year, Chicago will never be the same..... and as always What happens in Nashville, stays in Nashville!!
1 comments:
you should know that i am really your long lost sister and i'm going with you next time.
Post a Comment