Twenty years ago on October 2, I was in high school and had a message to go to the office for a phone call. That call was my dad telling me that we had a baby sister! Amy was born at 9:10 am weighing over 9 pounds. I can't believe that this many years have passed! She is a blessing to us all! Love you Amy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Amy's friends threw a little surprise party for her Sunday night and Andrea and I crashed the party and dropped by to say hi! ha!
Callie, Kayla, Elizabeth and Amy
Amy and Micah- he had a hard time keeping her busy at Walmart until the right time! ha!
Yesterday, we celebrated as a family.
Blowing out the candles- of course she had 20 to blow out- my mom shows no mercy on birthdays!
Amy with Mom and Dad....
Amy and her new boots- the latest fashion! I don't know why some of these pictures are turning sideways....
Amy's pride and joy are sitting right here- Khloe, Kate, Kalie, Lilly, Karlee and Emma. She is the aunt of all aunts in their eyes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment