CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Football Yeas and Boos!


UNA Homecoming was this weekend so of course we went to the parade. You ought to see the candy stash we now have!

This was Addie's first parade and Kalie put her in the stroller ha!


The theme was a "Blast from the Past" and Amy's sorority did a 50's thing. It was a cute float.




Here is mom with her two "cool" daughters- ha!


Then the BOOS occur.... Every year we celebrate the Tennessee vs Bama game. This year our friends the Tomlinson's came over and Drew's aunt and uncle. Kalie and I (and Kate kind of) were the only ones pulling for Tennessee. Not that we expected for them to show up at this game but we are not fair weathered fans.... Here are Kalie, Eloise, Ford, Kate and Henry getting ready to watch the game.

I forgot to get a picture with the "big people" as we call ourselves. But here is proof that Drew and I are still smiling after the game! (This picture makes me look like a cow- it has to be the angle... it just has to be...).It was a fun evening in spite of our teams.




2 comments:

tonya said...

glad you updated your blog. ya'll are so much fun! and you look great!

Marilyn Crowell said...

Drew,I haven't seen you since I worked with you at Florence Hospital.I knew then that you would have a beautiful family one day and you surely do!Thanks for the lovely story and pictures.I enjoyed getting to see you and your wife and children.God Bless! Marilyn Crowell