CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Kalie!!!!

Happy 11th Birthday Kalie! I cannot believe that eleven years ago God blessed Drew and me with this precious angel. She is such a gift and a joy every day. I love watching her grow- wondering what God has planned for her sweet life!Kalie celebrated at school with double doozie cookies and someone brought balloons to school as a surprise (thanks Mimi!) Oh these two aunts- Kalie is so blessed to have them- they all have such a sweet relationship!Opening gifts...Holding Maela... (while the other cousins and sisters were digging things out of the fountain as presents for Kalie!!)Oh how I thank God everyday that our children grow up with their grandparents as a part of their daily lives. This ended up being my favorite shot of the three of us- I had just done something to Kalie being silly and someone snapped the picture
We celebrated at the park with cookie cake and the family. Then a dance club set up and we stayed to dance with them. We did line dancing and a little ballroom- it was so fun!!! They did the electric slide- okay all you 80's bloggers- do you remember that? We still did!! ha!
While Karlee and I learned a new line dance, Kate and Drew did the tango
Karlee and Kalie dancing together- it was so sweet.
And a final waltz with the birthday girl and her daddy! We love you Kalie! Happy Birthday!







3 comments:

andrea said...

ok, now you win the title of marathon blogger. What great pictures, all of them. Life is so fun, exciting, crazy, eventful, tiring, and more...and I'm so glad that I am blessed to share in all of it with you.

The Wiggintons said...

I will second that. You got it all down at once. It actually took me awhile to read all of this. Looks like you've been busy with some fun stuff!

Kristy

Hope for Lucy said...

Happy Birthday Kalie!!!! This must be a really great day for our awesome Heavenly Father, for when He looks back on this day 11 years ago, I am sure He smiles and remembers the sweet little angel brought to earth that day!

Love,
Jerry, Connie, Austin, Lily Grace, & Lia Faith