CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Karlee!!

Karlee turned 5 on October 18th! We can't believe she is getting so big! The day started off with a soccer game- how perfect for her! She is getting a birthday call during the game! ha!! ha!!I believe she made this shot! I have a tendency to get so excited when she scores that I forget about cameras and videos so I miss getting them!

Our birthday girl! We love you Karlee and are so thankful to get to celebrate your special day with you!It was so beautiful outside that we had chili and the fixins' for lunch. Dada and Mimi, Amy, That, Khloe, Emma, Lilly, Maela, James, Daniel, Abbe, Jonah and Maddie were all there!Karlee opening presents!

Then we moved on to the PARTY!! It was a busy day! We went to this jumping place that was so fun! We invited the children from her class and everyone seemed to have a great time.



Karlee cutting her cookie cake!



Mary Ellen, Karlee and Mary Helen are big buds!



I told you everyone had fun! Drew was so proud of himself getting this picture because I was going down standing up like the queen on Princess Diaries 2 does (you all know what I am talking about) and this is right when I began to bust it!





Karlee going down the slide 1 of the 2000 times she went! ha!






Drew going down- he made it all the way!!







Kate busted it- laughing the whole time!

0 comments: