CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun in Atlanta!

For Kalie's birthday, she wanted to go to the American Girl store in Atlanta. So, we went down for the night and had a great time. Of course we did a little shopping too.No, Kalie did not buy this outfit! She was acting like a movie star and this is so "not-her" that it cracked us up- but she plays the part well don't you think?


Eloise went with us- and also portrayed a movie star- more of a glamour look for her- she also can ham it up!










Karlee playing with her bitty baby before going to the store. This birthday trip for Kalie was a blast for Karlee and Kate as well!





This is Kate- she is rarely serious!






Drew and me in the hotel room before we left being wierd.

Kalie and Eloise at the American Girl museum. They dressed alike and their dolls were dressed alike as well. People walked by and I could hear them say- oh look- they have two sets of twins. (Karlee and Kate were dressed alike too!) I just smiled and walked on.




1 comments:

Annie said...

How fun!

We just got the American girl catalogue in the mail (we didn't think we were on their mailing list anymore. . .) and I was very disappointed to read they're retiring Samantha. :( She was my American girl doll and I loved playing with her when I was a kid.