CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

okay Charity, here are 7 random facts about me...
1. Drew is 3 years younger than me- he actually prayed on and off for several years for us to get together before we actually did

2. I live on land full of estrogen. My dad has a sister, my mom is one of three girls, I am one of three girls, my sister has three daughters and we have three daughters - and my parents, middle sister and us all live on the same property!

3. Sweeping goes against my perfectionistic personality. Because after you sweep and you use a dustpan, you never can get up all the little pieces with the dustpan. So it got on my nerves so badly, that I sweet and leave it in a pile in the corner and Drew comes and finishes with the dustpan.

4. I love unique dining experiences- I will try anything once and love to sit down and eat slowly at a nice place.

5. I am extremely nostalgic- I love atmosphere.

6. International cultures and people- I am extremely interested in different cultures, traditions and meeting people from different places.

7. I have a dream of writing and publishing a book one day.

okay, I tag Carrie, Anita and Connie! I can't wait to learn about yall!

2 comments:

musclepuzzle said...

That stuff left over from the dust pan is called "frust".

Charity said...

How fun! I am loving your randomness! Those were fun facts! I also learned the word "frust"! Interesting!