CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

S'MORE FUN!!

We had my past and present students over for an American experience- a campfire with smores and hot chocolate! They LOVED it! They gave the smores a thumbs up but I think ended up just eating more of the chocolate bars- ha! We had fireworks too because it was the final day of Diwali- the big holiday celebration in India- it is their new year. We had so much fun! They got a hold of my camera and took over 100 pictures, but here are just a few.Ai Li and Qien are from China, me, Bhagashri from India, Jiun from China and Tram from Vietnam
They are such awesome young people!
More of us just sitting by the campfire
I was showing Chintan how to do some American hip hop dancing. I know it doesn't look like it, but we did really well! ha!
The group of students that came! They make my weeks great!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

WOW! You had a GREAT turn out! And, looks like a BLAST!

Hope for Lucy said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your teaching job. Looks like you have awesome students...and they are so much fun!
We miss you guys.

Love
Connie

Charity said...

Y'all just have too much fun!!

I tagged you on my blog!