As of right now, the doors seem to be closing on us having our sweet Kiah. Apparently the wording of the document is stated such that if signed, it would be a lie. We are not willing to do that of course nor is our friend Melissa. We are not sure why this was not brought out at the beginning- we asked every question possible to avoid this. We will probably know for sure by tomorrow or Wednesday. We are not sure how to pray except for that precious little girl and for God to bring peace and comfort to us and our families. Kalie is really struggling. She remembers us going through this once before prior to Karlee's adoption and she was estatic about having this child as her sister. Anyway, my words are few tonight.... Will you please intercede on our behalf and on behalf of Kiah?
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We are PRAYING!
We are praying that God will continue to work a miracle as he has done through this entire situation. I cannot get her picture out of my mind, and the hope that she will be able to be part of our family. I love you
Oh Sweet Lori! I am so sorry, but I know that God is in total control no matter what the out come of this situation. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers!
we're praying for you. i can't imagine what this must feel like. we love you all so much!
Oh Lori...this has got to be so hard. I will be praying for you and for this sweet little girl.
Erica
we all three are praying for you. we love you so much!
Post a Comment