CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 04, 2008

YES!! YES!!! YES!!!

well, guess what- we got a yes in all areas today- the attorney in Uganda- YES, the lady in Montgomery told the social worker to write it up- YES and our dear friends at Bank Independent worked so kindly on a loan for us- YES! We wire the $ tomorrow morning. So, once again, may I introduce to you KIAH PATE JAMIESON. Kiah is African for the beginning of a season. Pate is a family name- Drew's grandmother's maiden name is Pate and my dad is Patrick- we wanted to use their names so we thought that worked well. Please keep the rest of the court process in your prayers. Alot still has to be done. Thank you for your comments and prayers -please keep them up. We are going to Target- we have some shopping to do!

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Mommy of 4!!! This story of how she is coming into your family is so amazing! I can only pray that something as awesome as this will happen to our family one day! Have fun at Target!

Cynthia said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you guys.....I've been praying and will continue to do so!!!

How precious are those sisters going to be!!!

Jason Egly said...

A---mazing. Awesome. Incredible. Amazing. I am out of adjectives. :)

Carie said...

Yeah! Kiah was my choice, I just spelled it differantly! I had no idea what it meant! That is precious! Congratulations! We will continue to pray for your entire family!

Michelle said...

Oh my Goodness! Lori and Drew, this is truly God's hand at work. I am so happy for you and will add Kiah to my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful story.

Jan

The Wiggintons said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!! What is the timeline on travel, meeting for the first time, etc?

Anonymous said...

WOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Annie said...

wow! That's amazing. You must still be somewhat in shock, everything seems to be happening so fast. I'll be praying! Wow, wow, wow.

Aaron and Erica said...

This is such and amazing story! Congratulations! Are the girls excited?? I will be praying for you...that things will go smoothly and quickly from here on out.

Erica
http://www.aaronandericahammond.blogspot.com

Hope for Lucy said...

Im just so happy for you....Just love her name...and look at face...beautiful!

Give us more details!!!

Love you!
Connie

Global Girl said...

Wow!

What a special story. Congrats :)

The Thomas Crew said...

Congrats! Perfect name. We will continue to pray for you guys.
Leah

LucisMomma said...

Hooray! Such happy news!