CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 28, 2006

Just Horsen' Around

Suzy: "will you please come a little closer- my neck won't quite stretch that far!"
Karlee: "Here Suzy- eat away!
Suzy: "Kate- there is no way I can get that hay." Kate: "Suzy- this is as good as it gets!"

We love to visit the horses. Suzy has become my fave- and I am trying to get her to learn who I am. Usually, she won't pay much attention to me when the girls are around because she loves to watch them- or maybe she does it for her own safety- who knows?!? Thanks Anita for letting us spoil them with all that extra hay and apples!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

CUTE PICS!!! Can't wait to see you next weekend!!!

Sonya

Cynthia said...

Ok - that's it......where do you get these girls clothes? They are always dressed SO cute!! I need to get a shirt for my two "china" miracles!! Please send me an email! Thanks so much - really enjoy your blog!!
cloggingcyn@aol.com

Thanks - Cynthia

Lisa said...

Oh what fun! Ana Claire would love to get that close to a horse.
Lisa