Lily Grace Green and Her Mommy!
Kalie and Ashleigh waiting for Lily Grace to come home!
Sarah and Kate- walking back to the car...
Okay- WOW what a day of celebration! Let me start from a few months back. Last November we had an adoption fair and this couple and their son came up from Athens, interested in adopting. We talked and I introduced them to Lifeline. They immediately began pursung their little girl from China. And, we immediately hit it off as friends! Now, the night before the fair and the morning of, my family was "attacked"- Kalie got croop, Karlee got a kidney infection with fever of almost 105*, my neice came down with something and was hospitalized and my sister had a wreck. I remember telling my mom that God obviously had a plan and the devil was fighting it tooth and nail. I longed for the day that we would see the fruit of that labor and I could not wait to meet the little girl that was to find her family- I knew God had big plans for her life. Well, on January 9, Lifeline called us and told us about the new waiting child list- this was the list that our daughter Kate was on. Also on this list, were two other girls- now known as Sarah Ann Morgan and Lily Grace Green. These 3 treasures were meant to be in families who were all great friends! So, tonight, these three little ones are HOME and we look forward to the friendships that will develop!
We rode to the airport this evening with the Morgans to see them come home. They looked great- what a gift seeing Lily Grace hugging on her mommy although afraid of what all was happening. And I don't know that I have seen a more proud papa and big brother in a long time!
Jerry, Connie, Austin and Lily Grace Green- we PRAISE GOD with you. We celebrate with you and we worship the Miracle Worker we serve with you!!
We love you all!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Lily Grace Green is HOME!
Posted by drew and lori at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Our circle is complete; our prayers faithfully answered. What a blessing today was for me and my family. Today was incredible. Not only did our girls play and enjoy their new friendships, but they were so eager to welcome their newest friend home. We pray for many more wonderful memories together.
Post a Comment