CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

More Fun with Friends

Our friends from Ky (actually now from Nashville!) came to visit us for a couple of days. Mallory and Karlee are big buddies and had a great time together. Here are a few pics from the week. Of course, the mommies had fun too staying up late and chatting! Kate is ALL girl- sunglasses, purses and shoes are HER THING!

Sweet sisters!
Shelley made moving to Louisville for one year TOTALLY worth it! She is awesome!
Drew and Karlee riding the lawn mower
Mallory and Karlee- so silly!
Karlee is hanging upside down- no, she did not just stick her hand in a light socket!
Karlee and Mallory riding the jeep
Yes, Andrea got a ride too!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hello!
I have really enjoyed your blog! I have one daughter from China and in the process for our second. She is on Lifeline's current list. My question is-I noticed your mentioned Louisville? Do you still live around that area? I am in Lexington, KY?? All your girls are BEAUTIFUL!! How fun was that shopping trip???

Thanks for sharing
Cynthia

Sonya said...

CUTE NEW HAIRCUT LORI!!!!

I got 2 inches off mine too!!! The heat was killing me!

Sonya