CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Kalie is in 3rd Grade!!

Today was the first day of school! Kalie was so excited as she began 3rd grade this year. Her school is such a fun place to be, although I will miss her during the days, I know she is happy and learning so much. Ms. Murphy is going to be wonderful and Kalie is looking forward to an excellent year!

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Lori,

I can't believe you have a third grader! She is so beautiful! HAVE A GREAT YEAR KALIE!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

Kalie

You look so cute in your outfit! The Green family wish you a happy year. Austin loved 3rd grade.

Love you!
Aunt Connie

Jason Egly said...

kalie you loook so cute! you are going to have a blast this year! 3rd grade was my favorite year because i loved my teacher and loved learning all the "big" stuff that's why i loved teaching 3rd grade too. if you need anything let me know 8-) love you lots and lots!

Our Adoption Story said...

Kalie, I am so glad you are liking school. What a fun year this should be. Ashleigh loves her new teacher too! Hope to see you soon.
The Morgan