CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Another Night to Dance


This weekend, Kalie got to dance her solo from last year at the Miss Tennessee Valley Pagent. She did great and had a ball! They gave everyone a goody bag of makeup and stuff and she was thrilled over that one! ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it was fun. She looks just great!
Laura

Hope for Lucy said...

You're up at 5:03 am! Kalie looks like a natural at this dancing stuff. One day, we'll have to introduce her Amanda. Amanda is one of our college age "adopted" daughters who is currently attending Birmingham Southern and studing dance. You should ask Connie about taking Kalie to Amanda's next performance. It's in early December and it's a Christmas thing that Amanda is choreographing. I think Kalie would really like to see it.

Anonymous said...

Lori - I just came across your blog today and sat and read it from start to finish. I am in love with your family. You really know what counts. I am currently waiting to adopt from China as a single. I am praying that God doesn't end that wish for me. Although I know if it does end, I will figure out another way to have a child. As family is most important to me. You are so lucky to have your husband and 3 gorgeous girls.

Michelle
marshm@zoominternet.net

Billy & Suzanne said...

I just found your blog and am amazed at your beautiful girls. It looks like Kate is one of the gang! We will keep you in our prayers as you all continue to transition. God bless you, The Pope's