Well, I thought I would share a couple of stories with you. I have to give you the details so you can truly appreciate this. Drew left Monday morning around 5 am to go out of town for the week. I don't know if Karlee was really missing him or what- but she was having a rough morning and I had to go to the dentist. So, I got Kate and Karlee dressed and we took off. On my way there, they called and said that I was late- well, I had the wrong time down so they said I could come on but might have to wait a few minutes. They have a big block table and so we were having a really good time building big towers together. After several minutes of playing in the very crowded waiting room, I kept thinking that Kate looked funny. As I got closer, I realized she was BUTT- NAKED under her little top!! Yes, our daughter had mooned several people in that office! I lifted up Kate's top and said Karlee- Look!! Karlee giggled and said- that's silly mom! I quickly ran to the car and got a diaper. The office is STILL laughing about that morning! Kate despises diapers anyway and it is quite normal for me to go in during her "supposed to be" nap time and find her little hiney shining with the diaper thrown on the floor and of course she usually has wet the bed. If you look below, you will see where I found the missing clothes after we got home- yes, I put her in the car, carried her in the office and never realized she had removed part of her clothes! What else do you do but laugh? I will admit that this story has gotten funnier as the week progressed!
diaper is thrown away in the garbage can and the bloomers are on the floor beside the potty!
Kate's closet after she has had 5 minutes alone in it! She is removing EVERY diaper from the bag and throwing them in the large dress up container she is standing in. I just stood and secretly watched and then grabbed my camera!
NOW LISTEN TO THIS!!!!
Lilly is my youngest neice. She is almost 20 months old. Well, this morning my sister who lives across the street called me and said that Lilly had pooped in her diaper, gotten it off and was pushing it around in a baby stroller! Andrea said she wasn't sure if she should grab Lilly or that diaper first! ha! Unfortunately, there is no picture for that event! And these stories come from mommies that really watch their children closely!
Well, I thought you would enjoy a few laughs from the real life adventures of our family!
3 comments:
How funny! Sarah takes her diaper too. There have been days when I find diapers just lying around; I have to go find her so we can put one back on. Sounds like you are doing great. Miss you, Laura
Aren't Grand nieces GRAND!!!! Oh, their Mommies are pretty grand also. Thanks for sharing and giving us all smiles today!
Thanks for sharing! You gave me a much needed laugh. Sounds like someone may want to be potty trained in the near future!
Can't wait to meet you all this weekend.
Lisa
Post a Comment