CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy 37th Anniversary!



I wish I had a recent picture of just the two of them- (actually, I do have one from the beach.....) ANYWAY- I am humbled and grateful that I can write and say that my parents have been married for 37 years. They honestly could write a book. Mom and Dad have truly passed on a legacy of commitment being a key component in the foundation of marriage. Howthankful I am. Happy Anniversary- We wish you MANY MANY more!!

3 comments:

Charity said...

That is a great picture of the whole family! Congrats to your parents for 37 years! That is awesome!

Charity said...

Hey girl, I also love the music video on your blog! I checked out that site and got one for my blog also! Thanks for the idea! See ya Saturday!

Our Adoption Story said...

Now that is a blessing! They sure set a fine example for the rest of us to follow. I am sure they love having the family photo on the web.