CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A Little "Scare"??????

NO, just a SCARE-CROW!!!!the end result...
we were all trying to stuff the hay in- Drew and I are thinking Kate is not our country girl! Ha!
yes, Drew is doing the moonwalk with the pants while I was dancing with the shirt part- (or course our girls think we are crazy!)


We love fall around here and wanted to make a scarecrow this year. It was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

How cute and what fun! Things like this is what the girls will remember as they get older!
Lisa

Jason Egly said...

cute, cute, cute! we miss you all so much!

Our Adoption Story said...

I love Fall too! It reminds me of new beginnings. This has been a year for many new beginnings. Your children will always cherish that family time.
Laura