Please pay close attention to this photo. You have to really check out the attire to appreciate it to its fullest. In the last week, Karlee and Kate have become dress-up queens- I mean this all they want to do. They have found Kalie's dance costumes from last year. So, we have on Karlee: a top hat with a leopard belt tied around it and a flowing pink lyrical dress. Then on Kate, we have a camo headpiece, brightly colored costume with a leopard belt as well. They designed these all by themselves- my only job was to help them get the pieces on. I love to see creativity develop!! They were so proud of these and wore them most of the day.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Creative Dress-Up
Posted by drew and lori at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! Don't you love having girly girls? Luci's favorite outfit (when she's not wearing a princess dress) is her diaper and just one slipper. At least she keeps the diaper on, I hope she doesn't start to strip that off, too! PS--Karlee's smile *does* look different to me. So sweet!
HOW FUN! Can't wait to see you and all the girls on the 24th!
Sonya
How precious! I've got to find some dress up clothes for Grace! Hope to see you on the 24th where you can meet Grace!
Paige
Love it! I am glad to hear that you are making progress with Karlee! I have lifted her precious heart up in prayer that our Almighty Father would soften it and I know He is doing just that!
How cute! Can't wait to see you all again in a couple of weeks.
Lisa
Post a Comment