CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More February Fun!

The lighting totally messes up this picture. Kate has got the craziest hair going for herself- its a complete Elvis doo! I have got to try to get a better one- its worth seeing! ha!
Our first trampoline injury- Karlee and Kate and I were playing follow the leader. Kate got a little close to my foot and ended up with a busted lip.

Karlee has a new trick. When she did it for me the first time, I was cracking up. I made her do it a 100 times so I could really capture it on film. Okay photo above- she is jumping up....Going into toe-touch form...
Grabs those feet and LANDS on her rear! Giggling the whole way. This trick is done with such speed it is hilarious!Another date with my man! We are trying to do better about going out once a month.

1 comments:

Sonya said...

GREAT PICS!

You and Drew are tooooooo cute!!! Gotta have those dates!!!

Sonya